Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Georgetown vs. Cincinnati

I finally made it to my first Hoyas game of the 2011-2012 season this week, for the Monday night game against Cincinnati.  I went hoping to cheer myself up after my beloved Steelers lost tragically to the Broncos (ugh!) Sunday night, but unfortunately, the Hoyas also lost, 68-64.  I blame the outrageous number of turnovers.  I'll have another chance to see them play this coming weekend, so here's hoping they pull it together by then--I need to see a win!


I came away firmly believing sports photography is even more challenging than I initially would have thought.  A fast shutter speed helps, though!



Apparently Porter's shot has been off ever since he hurt his wrist a few games back -- definitely a problem.



Fortunately, Jack the Bulldog is still adorable, whether the Hoyas win or lose.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of Jack the Bulldog! I still can't believe we used to live on the same floor as him back at NS2! The photo of Porter looks good - especially when I'm guessing you weren't right on the court!

    Also: I tagged you in a post I just did. Feel free to respond or not.

    ReplyDelete